Join us on-line this Sunday for Worship and Music at 10:00 a.m. Log on by clicking the button below.
Dear First Baptist Family,
Good news! The church sanctuary will reopen on Sunday, August 9, for in-person worship. You are welcome to gather at the church or to worship online as before; both options are available. I hope that you have continued to grow in spirit and faith during these past few months of quarantine and look forward to this new opportunity.
The Sunday service will begin at 10 a.m., and Deacons will be present at 9:45 to usher you safely into the sanctuary. Please enter with your mask on, using the front doors and staying six feet away from other people. If you do not feel well, please use the online option for worship. Following the service, the Deacons will usher you out of the sanctuary by pew.
The congregation will not be singing during the service (to reduce the spread of “droplets”), and only speakers and soloists at the front of the sanctuary will remove their masks at the appropriate times. We will begin a new process for prayer requests that involves either giving a note to a Deacon at the door or using a digital method that I will explain during the service.
• You will be seated by an usher beginning at 9:45 am
• Wear a mask throughout the service.
• Stay six feet away from people outside your household
• Ensure that children are with an adult at all times (no childcare will be provided).
• Remain in the sanctuary or Jefferson Hall, including the lift and the bathroom; all other areas are closed.